Privacy & Cookies
AAC Cyroma is committed to protecting the privacy of its users and the overall integrity of the internet. To that end, we have adopted a set of information management guidelines that serve as the basis for our customer and advertiser relationships. These have been developed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. For information on the Data Protection Act 1998, these Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Information Commissioner please follow this link https://www.gov.uk/data-protection.
We will not use our website or social media pages to collect any personal information about you unless you consent to provide it to us (for example, by registering with the AAC Cyroma website, or using our Facebook application(s)) and to the extent, with respect to content and time, required for that specific purpose. Personal information includes your name, phone number, email address or any other information specified in the request that might reasonably be used to identify you individually. If you do provide us with personal information, we may use it to contact you about our services where you have explicitly consented for us to do so. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. Your personal information will be collected and stored by AAC Cyroma, its affiliates or its service providers, with your consent.
- To directly provide the information or services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the information or services you have requested.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes.
- To update and enhance the services provided.
- To evaluate the performance of our marketing activities.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
In such cases where AAC Cyroma asks you for personal information, it will be kept secure and confidential. According to the contact details provided by you, we will provide the services you have requested by post or email, if you have explicitly consented for us to do so.
- By ‘liking’ our page and / or registering to our website and / or using an application or otherwise interacting with our website or social media pages you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
- Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
- If you explicitly agree to us contacting you in future by email, any personal information you have provided will be stored and continuously used by AAC Cyroma or its service providers for advertising and marketing purposes, for example, for sending you newsletters, details about competitions or promotions and other information which may interest you.
We may use your data to create and maintain a user profile to provide you with individualized advertising and promotions. We may also use the data provided by you for analyzing and enhancing our advertising, marketing, market research, and sales activities.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Website cookie acceptance
- uit, loc, ssh, sshs, di, dt, uid, psc, __atuvc
- exp_last_activity, exp_last_visit, exp_tracker
- A basic session cookie which enables essential site functionality. Expires after 2 hours of inactivity.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.Facebook Cookies Source: click here.
Who else might see my personal information?
Invisible GIF images & link tracking:
These are invisible images used in HTML email communications which allow us to track if the email was opened and read. We use these to monitor the level of interaction with a particular email and the results are used to tailor our communications with you. We may use link tracking within the emails we send you: these links may contain information that allows us to track which links are being clicked on. Aggregated data from this is used to tailor the links provided in our emails. The data obtained from these links do not identify you.
Email communications and opting-out:
AAC Cyroma may contact you by email after you register with information that we think you will find useful, including announcements about special offers and new services. It is our policy to send such emails only to customers who explicitly give us permission to do so. In every such email message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any email messages from AAC Cyroma in the future if you do not wish to.